Friday, October 28, 2016

Lazada Affiliate Roadshow 2016 in Cebu

Hi There!

Want to share this cool event I attended last Friday at Quest Hotel, Cebu organized by Lazada, the leading online shopping website in the Philippines. They invited their Cebu affiliates like myself to this Roadshow that revolutionizes their E-Commerce penetration in the Philippines. 

I was able to receive an invitation for this event last 2015 but wasn't able to attend, so I was very excited to confirm that I'll be able to come this year. No regrets! Got a lot of great and useful info from the talk - very direct to the point discussions. 

ONLINE REVOLUTION

So for this year, Lazada will have a month-long sale from November 11 to December 12. This will be their biggest sale in the year. They will also be launching a game in their site will give online customers big discounts in time for Christmas. I personally look forward to the discounted items during the Pinoy Cyber Sale and Techies day. You got to check on-sale-items fast. Mark the dates below!
  At the latter part of the program, they gave all the participants a Box of Joy that has an assortment of products inside. Happy to receive mine. So take a look on some of the products I'm looking forward to try.


TOP 3 PRODUCTS I WANT TO TRY FROM THE BOX OF JOY


Thanks Lazada for inviting us! Shall update my blog ads.

No comments: