Sunday, June 11, 2017

A Sweet Escape in Bakhawan Resort Daanbantayan

Some of my co-workers and I were lucky enough to spend a night in an exclusive resort in Daan Bantayan last April 2017. Bakhawan resort was owned by one of our managers in the company, and we were so excited when she invited us to come over during the weekend. Well, who wouldn't be?

Bakhawan resort is located in Daanbantayan Cebu just along the road. It's around 3 to 4 hours drive from Cebu City and can be reached through bus. The resort is fully furnished and can accommodate 20 heads or more (but you just have to pay for the excess heads).


The kitchen, billiard table, bar and 2 rooms is on the left wing of the resort. While on the right, there's the rest of the 3 rooms. It's the perfect place to chill with all the chairs, beds and hammocks in every corner.


This Bali-inspired resort can be rented overnight for Php15,000. It's actually worth every penny since you will have the whole resort by yourselves. Plus, you can already use all the amenities.


The bedrooms are cozy and full of intricate wooden pieces. I've been to different resorts and I could tell you that I've never been to a resort with all these nice things around.


Some of us chose to sleep outside, and I would've been one of them if it weren't for my fear of insects. The beds and hammocks are ideal places to sleep with the cool sea breeze in the night.


Here's another view of one of the rooms. There's the shower room on the right and the comfort room on the left. There is an extra foam under the beds too.






Unfortunately, the resort is not free for everybody to rent anytime. The owner will assess herself those who wish to book the resort and will check if the desired date is already booked.

P.S. You may leave a comment below if you're interested to book a date. I will refer you to the owner.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi. Can I get the contact number for this resort? pls email me at angeli.tagala@yahoo.com