Saturday, May 19, 2018

Bowl a Strike at Gaisano Bowlingplex

Hey there! Last Friday night, I went out with my friends for an exciting bowling tournament (for the noobs) at Gaisano Bowlingplex. It's located beside Gaisano Country Mall in Banilad. Look for a big parking lot at the right just before you reach Montebello Hotel.

It's my second time at the bowlingplex, and I think it's way cheaper than SM Bowling Center (obviously), but you get the same feels. Price is P90/head per game, P30/pair of shoes and P50/pair of socks.

Tip: Make sure you have your own socks to save money. You're not required to buy :D

The plex has 36 bowling lanes, and based on my observation, they rarely get full. It's probably because they open at 12 noon and closes at 12 midnight. No need to rush.

If you're not familiar with the equipment, the attendants are very helpful. The balls are in different colors with different weights. I figured that I play best with the yellow green ones, so after I throw it, I wait for it to come back hehe. It's really exciting especially if you're in a big group, because you'll be cheering and booing for the entire game. It's hard to keep the ball out of the gutter, but you'll get the hang of it eventually or after a couple of sets.

Here are some of my recent photos at Gaisano Bowling plex.

Gaisano Bowling Plex - Cebu Pitstops

Gaisano Bowling Plex - Cebu Pitstops

Gaisano Bowling Plex - Cebu Pitstops

Gaisano Bowling Plex - Cebu Pitstops

Gaisano Bowling Plex - Cebu Pitstops

Gaisano Bowling Plex - Cebu Pitstops

Gaisano Bowling Plex - Cebu Pitstops

Gaisano Bowling Plex - Cebu Pitstops

Gaisano Bowling Plex - Cebu Pitstops

Gaisano Bowling Plex - Cebu Pitstops

Gaisano Bowling Plex - Cebu Pitstops

Gaisano Bowling Plex - Cebu Pitstops

I highly suggest coming here to bond with your family and friends this summer. Comment down below if you want to suggest any activity or place we should try! :D

No comments: